Q: I received an email with a voucher code, how do I redeem my pass?
A: Please follow the below steps to redeem a voucher
- Select the product that matches the product on the Voucher PDF you received.
- Add this product to your cart.
- Enter the red voucher number from your own voucher PDF into the coupon code field during checkout and select “Apply Coupon”
- The price of the pass will change to $0.00.
- Proceed through checkout to complete your order and activate your pass
Q: Someone told me they bought me a (Come Play & Ride | Come Play & Walk | Family Fun | Come Learn & Play) pass as a gift, but I never received an email?
A: After checking your spam to make sure it did not go there, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name of the person that purchased the pass for you
- Your email address
- Your phone number
Q: I purchased a pass, but when I went to play, the course could not find it in the system, why?
A: Here are some possible causes:
- If you received the pass as a gift, check to make sure that you redeemed the voucher.
- If you purchased the pass yourself, log in on the denvergolfpasses.com website to see if it is in your account. If it is, you may have multiple profiles at the course so send an email to email@example.com and include your phone number and email address along with the type of pass you purchased.
- If you and a friend both purchased passes, log in at denvergolfpasses.com and see how many rounds are on each of your passes, if one has more than 20, that means both passes were added to the same person—send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information as well as the information of the player that needs the pass transferred to them.
- If you log in on denvergolfpasses.com and do not see your pass with rounds, send an email with your information to email@example.com
Q: If my friend books a tee time more than 1 day in advance for a, 2 days for Family Fun or Come Learn passes, can I use my pass and play with them?
A: No, in order to use the pass, the tee time you are playing in must be booked according to the pass guidelines, no more than 1 day in advance for Come Play Ride or Walk passes and no more than 2 days in advance for Family fun or Come Learn passes.
Q: If I am a loyalty card holder, can I book 2 weeks in advance and use my come play pass?
A: In order to use this pass, you (or your playing partner) must book the tee time within the pass guidelines (no more than 1 day in advance for Come Play & Ride, Come Play & Walk, and Come Learn & Play passes or 2 days for Family Fun Passes).
Q: Can I use my pass to pay for another players round?
A: Passes are not transferable and must be used only by the card-holder (purchaser or gift recipient).