There are two places that need editing to update the emails. One being the info on the emails pulled for each product, the other being the layout of the email itself along with the static information and information it pulls from the order itself.
Update Product Info:
This includes two fields, the “how to use information” and the “terms and conditions” information for the specific products in the order.
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard at https://denvergolfpasses.com/wp-admin/
- Click “Products” on the left hand side.
- Click the product you wish to edit.
- To edit the How to use information, scroll down to product data, click the Advanced tab and edit/add HTML to the Purchase Note textbox.
- To edit the Terms section, scroll down to the Custom Fields (I have not been able to find this, can you send me a screen shot of where it is?) and look for Value “fine_print”. Edit the HTML in this section.
- For any changes, remember to click the blue Update button in the upper right of the product page.
Update Email Layout, Static Info & Pulled Information:
This requires having an FTP client like FileZilla and a text/code editor such as Notepad++.
- Connect to the FTP web server using your FTP Client. (Ask someone for credentials if you are unsure how to connect, they can not be shown here) (will you or someone else email me these credentials please?)
- Browse to /public_html/wp-content/themes/enfold-child/woocommerce/emails for existing modified email templates. If you wish to edit a file that has not yet been modified, grab it from /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/emails and move it into the directory in the theme folder for modified email templates.
- Any files in the emails folder under the child theme will have priority and replace the stock emails used by woocommerce. To view all template overrides go to WooCommerce>System Status in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Download the file to your local computer and open with your code/text editor.
- Edit the code.
- Save file.