2024 Come Learn & Play 2.0 Pass
This program is designed to be flexible and get players on the course. This is not a program where players sign up for every Saturday for 5 Saturdays. We encourage players to take 1 or 2 clinics every couple of weeks and practice what you learn in between with the rounds and buckets included in the pass. You pick the dates and locations that work best for you–some players may complete the program in a month, others may complete it over 6 months. The schedule shows 30 days of clinics at a time for players to sign up (exact schedule is available starting March 1st – only pass holders can view the live schedule). There are weekday / weekend, morning/afternoon & evening times available. Clinics will run all summer long from 4/1 – 9/30.
2024 Pass Includes:
- (5) five 90-minute adult group clinics (5-8 students) valid April 2024-September 2024
*Dates and times will vary (weekday/weekend; morning/evening)
*Locations: City Park, Harvard Par-3, Kennedy, Overland Golf Courses, Wellshire & Willis Case
*Clinic registration is online only
- (5) five 9-hole Golf Rounds Valid January 1, 2024 until December 31, 2024
i. Reservations for golf rounds can be made no more than 2 days in advance
ii. Green fees valid at the following locations & times:
*Harvard Gulch: Monday – Sunday anytime before 3 PM
*Kennedy Par 3: Monday – Sunday anytime
- Monday – Thursday anytime
- Friday – Sunday after 1 PM (April 1 to September 30)
- Friday – Sunday after 11 AM (October 1 to March 31)
- (5) five small range buckets valid January 1, 2024 until December 31, 2024
*Redeemable at: Aqua Golf, City Park, Kennedy & Overland
- Pass for adults 18 years and older
- Clinic video
OTHER PASS INFORMATION
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
- Cart is optional on Kennedy Par 3 and Kennedy West and NOT included in price of pass
- *To ride, you must pay applicable cart fee
- Passes are not transferable and must be used only by the card-holder, purchaser or gift recipient
- You will not receive a physical pass. The pass is added to your profile in the system after purchase/redemption. The pro-shop will look up your name during check-out to use your pass.
- Valid for clinics April 1 – September 30 at Kennedy, Overland Park, Harvard Gulch and City Park Golf Courses. Specific dates and times will post online starting March 1 2024 (Only pass holders can view live clinic schedule). Clinic registration is online only. Not all clinics offered at every course due to practice area availability.
- Clinic 1: Putting (City Park, Kennedy, Overland, Wellshire & Willis Case)
- Clinic 2: Chipping – 25 yards and in (City Park, Kennedy, Overland, Wellshire & Willis Case)
- Clinic 3: Pitching – 50-75 yards in (City Park, Kennedy, Overland, Wellshire & Willis Case)
- Clinic 4: Full Swing – Driving Range (City Park, Kennedy, Overland)
- Clinic 5: Regulation 9-hole play day, on course instruction (City Park, Kennedy, Overland, Wellshire & Willis Case)
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase, the charge comes from The First Tee on billing statements, this enables us to give a portion of the membership fee to the junior program to help grow the game for the future.
Valid Clinic Locations
Valid Play Locations
Learn More About:
Visit our website at: firstteecoloradorockymountains.org
3181 E 23rd Ave.
Denver, CO, 80205
Main Office Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat - Sun: Closed